Monday, August 19, 2013

Post-Pageant Dinner



As a pageant participant, I feel that one of the best parts about being a contestant is the friends that you make. I've had the pleasure of getting to know these girls during the past couple of months and I'm confident to say that they are all beautiful, talented, and intelligent. They're all going to make big things happen. Sometimes, you wish that it wasn't a competition, because we each have our own individuals strengths that can't all be displayed on a stage. I know they all worked very hard, which is why I decided to take them all to dinner...on me! :)










Thanks to everyone who made it. For those that couldn't, we missed you! I hope that we'll all get the opportunity to get together again soon. Love you guys :)

No comments:

Post a Comment