Friday, February 7, 2014

Hugs for T.UG.S. Interview with ABC 4


I have been working with Duy Beck for the last couple months to direct a cultural fashion show for the Virtua Foundation's annual "Live and Love with Faith" fundraising gala! I got to help out with the one last year and now he gave me the chance to take the ropes on my own. I'll be directing a cultural fashion show consisting of 20 models from 14 different nations. 

He also invited me to join his group to speak about the gala on ABC 4 to raise more awareness and hopefully increase attendance.


In our group was also Meredith Davis, one of the event coordinators for the gala and Luther Ellis, 2x pro-bowl and former NFL player for the Detroit Lions and Denver Broncos. He is also the keynote speaker for the gala and will most likely talk about the concept of family. Him and his wife have a total of 12 children! 7 of which are adopted. And I believe 3 of them are special needs. God bless people like him and his wife. I absolutely love people with a big heart. 



Also in our group was Angelia Layton, Miss Utah USA 2014, who is an absolute sweetheart. She did well elaborating on the education topic that Duy asked her to take on.


Just hanging out on the Good Things Utah set :)


This brings me back to when I was an intern for ABC 4 back in 2011.



Interviewing us was Brian Carlson, an anchor on ABC 4. Although our segment only lasted about 4 minutes, all of us got a chance to sneak in a little sound bite. I thoroughly enjoyed their company and thought we did well on the air as a team! Click on the video below to watch our interview! Can't wait to see everyone again at the fundraising gala tomorrow. It's going to be a fun time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment