Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Access Asia






Access Asia is a friendly annual competition between local Asian and Pacific restaurants, hosted by the Utah Asian Chamber of Commerce. The winning business is decided through votes of the public, who can attend and try the food by paying a cover charge. I got an opportunity to help out at the event by helping collect votes. The food was very good! Everyone did such a great job. There was no way I would be able to decide on a winner.


Some of the attendees :)


A sample of some of the dishes that were made for the competition :)




The participating restaurants and awards :)



Business representatives giving speeches.



Big thanks to the Utah Asian Chamber of Commerce for putting on this event! I attended last year as a member of the public, but had no idea I'd be returning this year as a volunteer.


Love these wonderful ladies! Thanks for always looking over me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment