Saturday, November 2, 2013

Grand Opening of Rice Basil


When I still lived in Salt Lake City, I used to go to Rice Fusion all the time for dinner. When Agnes told me that we've been invited to attend the grand opening of Rice Basil, I thought it must've been fate! I moved to Holladay 10 months ago, and so I stopped going to Rice Fusion since it was too far. Then I find out the owner had moved the restaurant to a new location in Holladay. Now I can go eat there again!


Their new facility is still as upscale and classy as the former location. Parking seems to be more limited but you can park on the street. The food is still very good and they were gracious enough to serve free food to the public from 12 pm - 8 pm today.


Thank you, Alice for inviting me to help with the ribbon-cutting ceremony! I wish you and your business nothing but prosperous success. You'll be seeing a lot more of me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment