Tuesday, November 19, 2013

International Night @ Utah Valley University


I had never been to a cultural event of this scope because they don't have something of this nature at the University of Utah, where I'm getting my Master's degree. International Night at Utah Valley University is an event where students of varying cultures can showcase their music, food, and clothing. There are numerous booths set up in their grand ballroom, where the public could visit and check out the festivities. I thought the program was put together so well! All of the performances were unique and entertaining. I felt so delighted being part of the audience.


These cute little Venezuelan dancers saw me getting ready in the dressing room and asked for a picture. They were thrilled that Venezuela just won Miss Universe. One day, they'll be pageant queens!




 

Some of the awesome performers! Such a fun show!









Look at all of these beautiful clothing! I'm glad I dressed up in my own Vietnamese traditional dress so I could match with them. Thank you for having me, UVU! I would love to come back and visit again in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment